Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Murphy
I am not sure if it is blessing Murphy is on our back lately because we are getting things fixed up around the house or if it is just a pain in the butt physically and financially. After all this fixin and changing and updating is done I am sure it will be time to start another project...home ownership...why didn't our parents enlighten us about it when we were kids?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You weren't listening!
MOM
he he he--That is one nice thing about renting. The other day my faucet started spraying all over the house so I picked up the phone, dialed the prop. management office and by the next day I had a fixed faucet. B*E*A*utiful. I guess sometimes renting has its perks!
mom says it best...... owning has its good qualities toooooo wb
mom says it best, but owning has its own qualities beside fixing things, ups and downs that is what we are all about when we rent from the government......
Post a Comment